Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Sunday 11 November 2012

How do we get here ? What's next? Final Recap S806 Pt3 "Southern Comfort"

Before we get in to the last part of this episode.
I'd like to look back from where it start when Sam found out Dean's back! Their conversation 
          about what were they doing in their lost time never be clear. It's always round trip to nowhere !
S801
                                                         Dean" I saw enough"
                               That's an answer Dean told Sam first time they met in year.
                                       Another conversation they had in this episode.
                                           Sam " I move on. I live my life"
                                                           Dean " Is there a girl?"
                                           Sam " Yes there was and then there wasn't"
                           " I don't just drop out. I found something. Something I've never had all my life"
                                                            " What's about you?"
                                 Dean " What's a bout me ? You wouldn't believe me if I tell you"
S803



DEAN
Wow. Back in business. Got the win. Admit it – feels good, huh? You know, I was thinking about what Randa said about, uh, you know, what it feels like to be a warrior. I get it, man, I do.

SAM
I know. I know you do. I don't. Not anymore. Hell, maybe I never did.

DEAN
Come on, Sam, don't ruin my buzz, would you?

SAM
Dean, listen, when this is over – when we close up shop on Kevin and the tablet – I'm done. I mean that.

DEAN
No, you don't.

SAM
Dean, the year that I took off, I had something I've never had. A normal life. I mean, I got to see what that felt like. I want that. I had that.

DEAN
I think that's just how you feel right now.

Source http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Supernatural_Wiki

                         
DEAN
Just heard back from them. They haven't seen the guy in days. Uh, oh, got another e-mail here, too. This one is for you. From a university. Answering questions about admissions.

SAM
Just something I'm looking into. An option.

DEAN
You're seriously talking about hanging it up?

SAM
I'm not talking about anything, Dean. I'm just looking at options. [DEAN stares at him.] So, what, should we just go to Phoenix and chase our tails until this guy shows his face?

DEAN
No. Uh, Brick Holmes is the way into this. [He stands up and walks across the room.] Eleanor Holmes was doing her damndest not to tell us a thing. Nice job on changing the subject, though.

Source http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Supernatural_Wiki

        Now we look at next from this episode
As always Dean got the cursed subject again ! 
             
            
            

           Gif Source http://pineappledean.tumblr.com/post/35454978943/evil-possessed-or-not-this-is-why-im-so-pissed

Even though we know a lot of devil's talking but we can't deny all Dean said and feel from response from Sam since he's back! All Sam told him was he found something he's never had and a girl called Amelia!
Also Dean, we all know he's not the guy who open his heart talking about how's he feel He's always guard himself and hide. ! But bad thing is one day will explore to his face and now we know to Sam as well.

            

           Gif source http://fadedout.tumblr.com/post/35258151309
I'd like this scene. Dean got advice from Garth who probably is the last person he would want to listen to and he's RIGHT! He either let go or loose Sam
I didn't see the conclusion. We didn't see our Boys clear the air. I know Dean is calmer because he doesn't want to loose Sam. But I didn't see Sam try to tell his brother exactly why he didn't look for him ( which we know from flashback and could understand him why he did what he did Pls read Pt2 http://oursupernaturalstory.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/now-i-have-reason-why-tooth-fairy-not.html ) I'd would love to see them sit down and explain everything clearly. Make me want to tell them with Ma Ma Voice to get it done so we could move on!
          
          
Gif Source   http://iamsupernaturalsbitch.tumblr.com/post/35288427048/you-know-what-hear-this-too-i-just-might-be-that

  Really Sam. The last word Sam said to Dean !!!
                                    Problems between them are not over yet!
One more, I love Garth in this episode. He's such a lovable character and add to the boy with more fun. Well Done @TheOnlyDJQualls
        Directed by Tim Andrew
          Written by Adam Glass
         

2 comments:

  1. Great screen shots and GIFs!! Mu two favourite scenes are when Garth told Dean: "Bobby belonged to all of us...." and when Dean flipped, "You left me to die for a girl."

    A great job well done!!

    Tiny
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)xx Took forever for this one !! LOL I screen cap allBut Gif not mine Credit up there :)

      Delete