Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Saturday 2 February 2013

“All I see in our family tree is a whole lot of dead.” S812 Do you think like Dean or Sam ?

Before read my review Check out this AWESOME VID Made by @TinyBeanie

As I re watched this episode for the fourth times! Yup I enjoy so much! I thought now after Our boys been around and around to get out and leave all behind so they could do some work as known as family business.
 To opening world of Men of letters (MOL) world.  Make the whole game different! Either way could be good or worse if this knowledge in the bad guy's hand ( either Demons or Angels ). I could see them both know only them could save this Planet ! No choice other than put their heads in and keep fight!
      I'm sure of it The Winchester not short of good looking genes even as time goes by !

                                                         Happy good old day " Little John "
                                                                      Family reunion
                               Like grandpa like grandson. Kick ass moment
 
                                                         Time to say Good Bye
                                                          New object to save the World ?
 
 
 
                        We are on this road before to berried the one we loved.
As Sam's view  “I get it now, what Cupid said about Heaven busting ass to get mom and dad together. Winchesters and the Campbell's, the brains and the brawn.”

Dean's view “All I see in our family tree is a whole lot of dead.”
 
 I love that even though still have conflict between them but at the end as Grandpa said
“I’m sorry I judged you two so harshly for being Hunters. I should’ve known better. You’re also Winchesters. As long as we’re alive, there’s always hope.”

You could also  read more review from this blog which dig deeper at Winchester Family by @TinyBeanie

Here link  http://impalastrunk.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/review-supernatural-as-time-goes-by.html

 Pics Source  http://homeofthenutty.com/supernatural/screencaps/thumbnails.php?album=169&page=15




3 comments:

  1. It's awesome!!! I love the choice of screenshots!

    I know fans are quite unanimous on As Time Goes By as a great episode. But I think I am a little in love and obsessed with this episode than most people. Family AND time travel together in one episode.. that's gonna earn a bit more than 'like' to me.. hehe..

    I look forward to learning more about Men of Letters!

    Thanks hun.

    -tiny-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks A short version ! LOL You know me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved this episode, in the fact that it now opens a new can of worms. And I hope this will help them along their quest.

    ReplyDelete