Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Wednesday 28 November 2012

My thought on S 807 "A Little Slice of Kevin "

It's been a while I haven't been update my blog !
My brain just blocked! lol!
Here the reason I think this episode is EPIC!
1.Number one Cas is BACK!! We are waiting and wondering when he'll be back and how This episode has shown a bit of that.
                                Cas " I'm dirty"
                                        Dean" Purgatory will do that to you"
                 
                                                      “I missed television.”
2. Crowley is when people not pay attention
This episode we really see how bad and cruel Crowley could be.
Crowley always been a charm cheeky&funny. We forgot he's a King of Hell.

Also Note Thanks & great job from @JerryWanek and team for wonderful creepy tortured room 

3. Don't you like to see them together again ? I hope this would be not last of Purgatory scene. Also now we know how's Benny got in& Out Dean!
                               And how did they escape or I mean DEAN!
4. And don't forget about Kevin and Tiger Mum.
I like these two characters. They gave the show family feel and also fun of those two try to fight back the Demons.And they kicked asses!!
                                                   Go Ma Ma !!
                  Also we saw Kevin learn a few things or two from Dean! LOL

Not Bad Kid!

5. Brotherly love! We saw the Brothers show their caring & love for each other which it's a good sign for change
When was last time we saw the Brothers tapped their back or I mean shoulder!


And sure we are also hope would be no dramas for Dean anymore! Thanks Cas to let him know the truth and told him "

                                        Cas “Everything isn’t your responsibility.”



Dean “I don’t need to feel like hell for failing you, OK. For failing you like I’ve failed ever other God-forsaken thing that I care about. I don’t need it!”
Cas to Dean about wanting to stay in Purgatory   
“You can’t save everyone, my friend. Though you try.”
I hope Dean stop to blame himself for everything! but we all know Dean well! It takes some time.
I hope his spirit will up again!!


6. I can't forget to mention our AWESOME VFX Team has done a great job with all SFX  in this episode



Now we get to the end. This episode left us with question to think over hellatus.
Who is Naomi (played by  Amanda Tapping ) ?
Will she be on our boys side or  want something from them ?
At the moment I think Cas hasn't got any clues either ? 


Directed by Charlie Carner Written by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming
Screen cap Source  http://www.homeofthenutty.com/supernatural/screencaps/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment