Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Project For Us All : SPN Family4ever


It is Inspired by a letter from a fan. She read it to Jensen at his panel at JIB4. It makes me look at myself. What am I doing here ? Am I out of my mind ? Is the SPN family real or something we want to be real ?
         And sure if you are in the SPN family you will have been told by family or friends
 " Honey, you're too obsessed about this show "or" You are spending too much time on people you will never meet in person"
        We all know the SPN family is one of a kind , we support each other , we might disagree but who doesn't. As far as I have seen in this family we handle good & bad times very well ! Importantly we will be there for each other when needed even though not in person but spiritually. We even achieve something which nobody think we could but we fight it together and we won the battles.
        At the end of the day you want someone to talk to about things u love or interests you have or
to ask about your day or even smile ,laugh and cry about our favourite character or some kind words to cheer you up when you are have a bad day.

       Now I better get to the point ! Hah I would like for you to show me the love you have for this family. And to make me believe I am not the only nutty one. SPN family means all fandom, cast and crew . I will invite them to join us too.

Here some ideas You could join this project by :

1. Tell me a reason why & how you have became a part of this family and what it means to you. 2.Post me your picture or your pictures from any SPN convention and message to greeting or introduce yourself.
3. If you have any experiences becoming good friends with someone in the SPN family. I would like to hear bout it . Tell me your story.
4 . Any other positive expressions or comments about the SPN family.
5. *If you could tell which country you are from would be great. 

*No need to be a long story. If you are not in to writing, you could send me pictures or a vid clip also would be OK .
     
        Please tweet me at this acc @OurSpnStory on twitter

(Most of you might known me as @sb10110 And 2nd acc @sb10210 but make it easier to track them all. But if you have any questions you could tweet me at this acc as well ) 

Or Email me at oursupernaturalstory@gmail.com
  
I have set up a new tumblr acc and will post them on here:   http://spnfamily4ever.tumblr.com/ 

Please join me and prove it. It would be something we'll look back and be proud to be SPN family which is real and true.

7 comments:

  1. My SPN family keeps me sane. I have a place where I feel as though I belong when there are so many other places in this world where I feel like an outsider, an intruder, an unwelcome pest. Where I work there is someone who tells gay jokes at every opportunity...I wear a pride bracelet...he either doesn't get it or doesn't care. I hear other people talk about those crazy Wican people...I worship the Goddess..I wear a pentacle & I hide it from view. HERE my family embraces my differences that other people see as weaknesses. HERE I am free to be myself and believe in what is important to me WITHOUT hate or blame or fear. HERE I am family and I am loved...Here people hear me when I cry..HERE I hear others cry and I comfort them. Together we are strong and our differences make us proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I started watching it from season one when it came out and been watching it ever since. I've seen it develop through the pilot with its lesser to newer special effects and was amazed at how much they've have grown.
    I like jensen's quick whips and his played brother's conical looks. (When correcting his brother. ) I have no revilations of how they changed my life but this is a show that I usally escape in after a long days work. With a beer lol . I think all the characters are cool and has done a great job in capturing viewers. I blieve I'll be looking forward to another season soon when i get to Hawaii , thanks SPN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came in late to SPN; a friend loaned me S1-S3 and I was hooked. I worry about will happen when the show ends. Not for myself but for the many other younger viewers out there. SPN seems to be a life-time thing to so many people instead of a past-time thing. Just my thoughts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPN Family is the best thing ever! and i have a very close friends in the SPN Family, we call ourselves as "The Kitty Krew" and we are the best friends ever! We share all we love and not love, what we do, what we want in life and our deepest desires for our beloved J2M!! I love this project and i know you are not the only loony about SPN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supernatural came into my life when I was nineteen, through a friend who kept suggesting I watch the show. She showed me part of the Pilot and I thought it seemed a good show: Dean was funny and cute, Sam adorable and earnest. Then she plopped down her computer and showed me the last few minutes of the most recent episode "Yellow Fever" (mid-season 4).

    Jensen Ackles. Dancing on a car. Lip-synching "Eye of the Tiger".
    I was in love. Then came the gag reels and I was in LOVE.

    I started watching Supernatural because I was so in love with the fun the cast and crew were having. And when I finally sat down and watched the show proper, it was... amazing. Scary and funny and the boys are so damn sexy and goofy at the same time.

    I watch and like a lot of shows, but I only really LOVE a few.
    My love was cemented when, about a month after my first foray into the lives of the Winchesters, Kim Manners died. For the first time, I wandered into other fans' messages of farewell and found that they LOVE the show the same way I do, all the way down to the cast and crew, they mourned as hard as I (harder because they'd loved longer). Every year when the crew does the Cancer Ride in his honor, I donate what I can.

    Supernatural could have a cutesy name for our fandom, but we are Family. Because of how deep we love and respect this show and every person who helps make it and all of us who enjoy it. We bicker sometimes, we snub, we take things too seriously, but at the end of the day no matter where we come from, how old we are, what we look like or which season we started watching in: we're all Winchesters at heart. Disparate though we are, we're the Supernatural Family because as Eric Kripke so eloquently put it through the mouth of Bobby Singer: "Family don't end in blood, boy."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth ,Thanks I posted your comment here. Check it out :) http://spnfamily4ever.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supernatural first walked into my life when my sister convinced me to watch it with her. It was the first time either of us watched it and I was immediately hooked. Before I became a part of the Supernatural family, I always felt alone and as if no one wanted to be with me. I still do at times but now I know that there are always people I can talk to. I still really feel like an outsider in 'The real world' and I almost created a (for lack of a better way to describe it)a double life. I can never be myself in public because I'm terrified that if I be myself I'll be called weird or freak and be teased even more than I already am; so when I'm around other people I have to hide myself but when I'm talking to my Supernatural family nothing can stop me from being myself!

    ReplyDelete