Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Sunday 17 February 2013

Carry On My Wayward Sons 813 'Everybody Hates Hitler'

I wouldn't say this is review or recap !
I know I've been so late with worked on other stories on this blog. That's my excuse !
'Everybody Hates Hitler' the name of this episode told we will expect involve Nazis
Here what I like about this episode ;
1. This episode written by Ben Edlund which i expect awesomeness and it is ! I love him too !!
( sorry I have lots of love for the team he he )



2. I like he opening scenes. again Well done Jerry and team. What could I say I love him !! ha ha This guy is genius. Always impressed with him and his team working real hard episodes after episodes !


3. I like The Key. Because it one of important object in this season for sure. And the key box is so Cool!

Source http://therenegadewhohaditmade.tumblr.com/
4. Now we get to explore new set which will be new house for the brothers for a long while I guess! ( according to Bob Singer "they need a place not just for us to be able to have a set to shoot on, but I think the boys actually need a place where they can decompress, have their bromance moments. The other sets we’ve had, they’re not the biggest. When you see this set, you realize they have lots of room to move around and there’s lots of really cool things in there. So Adam [Glass] came up with this idea and we really latched onto it immediately. It’s a very expensive set, so we’re going to be using it. "
I'll explore into this story. and will post on this blog hopefully soon! In the meantime I love it thanks again Jerry and Adam.


 5.The Golem  (played by John DeSantis) Don't you love this new monster who has been created by the rabies to fight Nazis in the old day And now the Golem belongs to grandson Aaron (played by Adam Rose). I like scenes when Golem not so happy with Aron. He want Aaron to take charged and responsibilities. in the end Aaron realize it's his part to continue fighting.


     With  this size who's not freaking out !
6. Funny Moment ! This scene below is definitely made me smile !

                   
 7. Since started season 8 SPN VFX Team has done a great job Which included this episode ! Well Done! Team




8. Now we get to conclusion which is important message. Aaron take charge of The Golem and realize like it or not it's his job to continue what his grandfather started. Which made Sam and Dean feel the same.

                                                   Source  http://samandrield.tumblr.com/

9. But more than anything I like how the brothers treat and care for each other ! It might because of home feel?  I know bat cave will play important part of these two. I like them to get back to be and behave like brothers again.




That's happy ending for me. ( for now ! ) 

Directed by     Philip Sgriccia
Written by     Ben Edlund 
Note: 
John DeSantis who played Golem is also used to work with Jensen in dark Angel and also played soldier ghost in Ghostfacers.

 
Source http://fissemaddenzchn.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment