Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Sunday 2 December 2012

WE DID IT !! My Project Christmas Greeting Clip for SPN Cast& Crew Details here

        We did it together  Here it is !!
      

I'd like to make vid clip for SPN cast an crew with fans around the world either post your pic with Christmas greeting messages in it or picture of your messages. Also which country you are from.  I will put them all together. If you would like to join me in this project. You need to tweet your pic by next week from now till 10th Dec or till I have enough pics for the clip which could be limited. Would be great if it could be ASAP  Who come first get to be in first. I'd love to have variety countries. I might ask some specially So please tweet me asap if you would like to be in.
      Please make your message short and clear and which country 
     you are from would be great!
                 Then Tweet  @sb10110 my acc on Twitter

                           So I could make it and post on youtube before Christmas
                     Check out my channel and previous clips I made
                   http://www.youtube.com/user/OurSupernaturalStory?feature=watch
                               
                             Sample of the pic you could send ( just roughly !! LOL )




Or


                                        I could do better sorry short of time!! ha ha



Or this perfect example :)
Thanks @IKO_IAKO 



Thanks hope you could join in:)

3 comments:

  1. Christmas Greeting - send a free greeting card to your friends, it's all free for you just open it and fill the details and send it to your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The season of joy is here. Christmas gives the merriment by sharing christmas greetings to family and friends. So Here's wishing a warm christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, those are very interesting christmas card messages. Indeed, supernatural. Happy holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete