Eric Kripke

Eric Kripke : "When we started casting, we had archetypes in mind, which were Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. We were really looking for Sam to be empathetic, kind, and likeable, and really the audience surrogate. The person who the audience would most see themselves as and really carry the story through their eyes. And that required a really unique likeability. For Dean, we were looking for Han Solo. We were looking for devil-may-care, charismatic, a little rough around the edges, a little edgy, says things that are not always the kindest thing, as long as they're funny. And that was really what we started out with."

Friday 12 April 2013

New pic added : Will keep update !! Some Pics I edited ENJOY !

It's been a while ENJOY !

Source Original pics : http://elsiecat.livejournal.com/


Just found on the net Behind the scene S1
Love it !



I don't know who took these original pics??
Please let me know if you know.
I'll try to look for it. Just can't get pass It's beautiful :)

Original pic : Elsiecat


Original Pic Credit: Simone


Made from original source : Promo still picture 823 from CW
Something really good really could get even better in time !!



I'm so glad I got this tweet :)
 And here some more pics !


    Original pic by unknown ( please let me know if yours ! 
Tweet me @sb10110 

   
 Edit by me @sb10110


These are some of pics I made from varies sites which so kind and happy for me to edit them. ALL PICS NOT BELONG TO ME!!
Please if you post them link to credit or mention them
Hope you Enjoy them like I do enjoy making them :)
I will post more when i think of any ideas So please check it out frequently



 
 All original pics above from  http://growyourwings.livejournal.com/

I made this one for Jensen Bday years ago still love it. Ella and me  came up with all the messages :)

Awesome promo pic of the Boys from S1 

I just play with Ella's pictures which we took it when we met Julie Mcniven last year
She chose to be a vampire !! with Angel tattoo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment